T's and C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- When placing an order it is compulsory to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once This Is Africa receives the order and payment we will process and notify you once your order is dispatched.
- Orders are based on the information provided by the customer when completing the online form. It is up to the customer to check and make sure all details are correct.
- This Is Africa will deliver products door-to door based on the the address supplied by the customer on the online form or via email. If the customer is not available at time of delivery the parcel will be left with someone at the property.
- This Is Africa does not deliver to PO. Boxes
- Free delivery in SA
- Should a package not be delivered to the User through reasons beyond the Providers control e.g. no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address, the Provider will attempt a second delivery and the User will be contacted directly to make arrangements for delivery. If the User is still unreachable the parcel will be returned to This Is Africa to await further word from the User. This Is Africa will reserve the right to charge delivery the next time the parcel is dispatched. The original delivery fee will not be refunded.
- The customer will notified when parcel has been dispatched with a tracking number.
Availability of stock- please note that our stock is based on demand so if we are out of stock of a certain product we will notify you immediately and inform you if there will be a delay in lead time.
Returns- If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way please contact us within 7 days of delivery and we will do an exchange or refund you. This excludes the delivery costs and the product needs to be returned in original condition.
- Products that have been partially or entirely damaged will not be accepted for return
- Limitation of Liability -Any cost, expense, loss, liability or claim suffered or incurred by the User arising out of or in connection with any item purchased off www.thisisafricastore.co.za will be limited to the price paid for the item purchased.
- Copy Right and Intellectual Property-This Is Africa retains all copyright and other rights to product development, images, listings, information and services and is protected by South African and International copy right laws. A User is not granted license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the content. Exploitation of the protected property without prior written consent is strictly prohibited by This Is Africa.
- Privacy- This Is Africa cares about the privacy and security of our users. You understand that by using our service, you consent to the disclosure of certain identifying information. While This Is Africa aims to protect the security of your information, This Is Africa cannot guarantee this security. You acknowledge that you provide your information at your own risk.
- Update of Terms and Conditions- Changes and edit's may be made to our terms and conditions without notice. It is the User's obligation to check them periodically and read them each time they place an order. On placing an order, the User will be required to read the t's and c's and accept them on the order form.